[DECtalk] Dectalk express

Dan Nordell d.nordell at ieee.org
Thu Sep 20 11:20:57 EDT 2007

Ryan,

I know nothing at all about Dectalk Express, so
my response to you was based only on analyzing
the symptoms.  You may well be right that the
problem lies in how Dectalk Express handles its buffers.

I still think that a possible workaround would be
to append a null file to the end of the one you want to transfer.

Dan

*
* Daniel E. Nordell, P.E.
* Xcel Energy