[DECtalk] (DECTALK) I WANT TO SHOW HOW FAR I AM NOW

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 13:50:28 EDT 2007

A few years ago I uploaded some songs to the Bluegrass  site.  No one
understood that I was working with all new software and I  just was starting mixing.
My songs had a lot of noise, and endless  problems.  But back then it was the
best I could do.

That was then and this is now and I have came a long  way.  I would like to
upload some WMA files that might even set a new bar  as far as quality.  I
think you all will like this  stuff.

I don't know if Jason's site is up or not.  Is  there a site that is taking
Dectalk music samples?  I'd love to have my new  stuff being passed around on
the internet.  I'm still fixing old files but  I have about 60 songs ready to
show the world.  So if anyone knows where I  can display my work, please let me
know.

SNOOPI BOTTEN