[DECtalk] Help with Jaws 7, video card, and XP Pro

Blake Roberts broberts at dmv.com
Thu Oct 4 19:24:37 EDT 2007

Jason,
Although I have not had similar experiences with Jaws 7 and Windows XP, I'd
recommend calling Freedom Scientific and asking Tech Support what video
cards work best with Jaws. I have Jaws 7 and 8 on this machine and they both
recognize the video card with no problems. I'm keeping my fingers crossed
for you.