[DECtalk] speech rate

Katie Madison katiewht at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 4 17:19:12 EDT 2007

  Hi Alix,
  Unfortunately, these scripts don't do anything when I used them. What
version of jaws do you have. Your version of jaws may be too new to work
with the scripts. I'm not sure, but I think that's the problem. Well, if all
else fails, do like Jayson said and look for the graphical buttons. I wish
you good luck.