[DECtalk] intro and question

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Thu Oct 4 02:58:55 EDT 2007

Hello,

     Yes, you did select the wrong one, although that wouldn't be very
obvious, and I really should change that. You need to select the
dectalkarchive directory, then the software folder. There, you want DECtalk
demo 4.3 I think it is. This is the one version I have which will allow you
to save your creations to a .wav file.