[DECtalk] Does anyone have the song Crash_Test_dummies?

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Mon Oct 1 16:19:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

     Aha! So the secret is out! Yes, folks, the DECtalk archive is, and has
always been, available from my FTP server, but this was never advertised for
fear of causing a bandwidth drain because it's so popular. Actually, my FTP
server limits bandwidth to 8KB per second, so it's no big deal. Once
connected, it should be obvious where to go from there.