[DECtalk] Dectalk Access32

Jason Brown jake2000sc at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 18:11:09 EST 2007

I can answer some of your questions.  Dectalk access
32 is version 4.41 of dectalk and when you install it
it'll say that it can't find the jfw path and that
you'll need to run this program again after installing
jaws but it should work anyway without needing to do
that.  I'm not sure if freedom scientific gave
everyone authorizations for access32 now or if you
still have to pay 150 to buy it.  I read somewhere
that it was no longer for sale but that doesn't mean
it wont work.  Try installing it and go to the add
synthesizers thing in your version of jaws and select
and add it after install.  It might work then I'm
using it now with jaws 9.0 just fine.