[DECtalk] FTP Server Now Supports PASV Mode, DECtalk Archive Works Again!

Katie Madison katiewht at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 2 10:21:31 EDT 2007

Hi Jake, Thanks for the email. I'm glad you were able to log onto the
dectalk archive. Well, from my experience, phonemics is a learning curve,
but not impossible. It takes practice, and if you're interested, I would be
more than delighted to help you out. Also, thanks for adding me to your
yahoo friends list. I also have msn messenger, dectalkgirl1987 at hotmail.com
if that's convenient. You may visit my website at www.katie.braillesoft.net
All the best, Katie