[DECtalk] new files

Jarrod Jicha jamminjerry at jjhof.com
Wed May 30 20:12:39 EDT 2007

I don't know how to9 make a dec-talk sing, and I know that the .txt files
don't work on a dec-talk USB. the phoneems are differant. they start to
work, but then it will say "invalid phoneem" and stop. it is rather funny.
I wonder what else they changed oin them? and it don't seem like they update
them very often either.

Jarrod Jicha
Station owner of The JamminJerry Radio Network
http://www.jjrn.net and http://www.jjrn.us

if you wish to contact me threw any messenger programs, you can use the
following.
E-Male, and MSN messenger for desktop:  jamminjerry at jjhof.com
MSN messenger for laptop:  jerry_laptop at jjhof.com
AIM:  jamminjerry1974