[DECtalk] GOOD NEWS

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sun May 20 23:56:16 EDT 2007

No, the Bible won't have a word search.  I use to  be a dealer for the
Christian Educational Service.  I put the Bible In  Drama on my phone system so
people could hear it before they bought it.  I  am in the process of re-recording
the Bible because the quality is  poor.

I plan to become a dealer again.

My phone system is from the 80's, that's why it  echoes.

If anyone wants to volunteer to put the weather, news,  or whatever on my
system, let me know.

The system is still taking shape.  Christian  line, info line, I have no
idea.  I spent the weekend renaming it, changing  menus, and trying to make it
better.  4357 sucks!  I need to make it  more helpful.

I would love to get the radio mystery theater on it  along with other radio
shows.  But I'm only one person so it's  slow.

It's not in the menu, but if your day sucks and you  want a laugh, enter
7825, it's funny!

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 5/20/2007 8:33:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,