[DECtalk] A STUPID QUESTION

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sun May 20 14:24:22 EDT 2007

Hello,
Let me clarify something. Although it's currently inaccessible, the DECtalk
archive does, in fact, still exist on my server. Nothing has been deleted
permanently. It would only take a few commands in a Linux console to bring
the archive back, in its entirety. Although I could probably bring it back
in less than a minute, I'm afraid it would soon start hogging up bandwidth
once the word got out.