[DECtalk] For anyone who's interested

hmacs hmacs at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 4 02:49:27 EDT 2007

If anyone has the game Lords of the Galaxy from VIP Games Zone, I'd like to have a game Sunday night. Since this game can only be played by six individuals, this is a first-come, first-serve basis. The first six people to sign up to play are the ones playing, and anyone who doesn't sign up? Wll, that's just too bad. Anyone wishing to sign up needs me to send an email to my personal email address. Remove the Xes from the address, and you'll have my address.
hxxxxxxmacsx at xsbcxxgloxbaxl.nxetx
  Remember, first-come, first-serve. You're not the only ones I'm letting know, so grab a position  now, while the arena remains open.

  Holden