[DECtalk] Vocal Writer

Flint Million fmillion at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 21:31:24 EST 2007

www.kaelabs.com
There is an OS X "native" version of VocalWriter; it's been out for
quite some time. I use it on my Mac Mini that doesn't have Classic
mode at all. It's just as good as the OS 9 version and sounds just as
good. Plus it supports more than four vocal tracks in a song; I've
done six but haven't tried more.
Flint