[DECtalk] making a better way to put in notes

Flint Million fmillion at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 10:07:06 EST 2007

I've long considered writing an app to do somthing like that. I even
went as far as to consider writing a system to make DEC easily
synchronize to midi files. The biggest hurdle is the inaccuracy of
DT's timing. Even if you put 300ms, it might not actually be 300ms.
Over a short time this becomes more than noticeable. I am still
considering a method of more easily laying out notes for vocal-only
presentations but I don't see any way of easing the process of
composing singing tracks to already-existing music.

Flint