[DECtalk] A NEW VOICE MAIL SYSTEM USING DECTALK

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 17:20:07 EDT 2007

I just called the operator, and the Country code for  America is 001.

Keep in mind that I'm just building the system.   The options will expand as
I put more on the system.

A special note to Mathew.  You called in right  when I was finding out the
Country Code.  Sorry about that.  If you  call back you will get the system.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 4/27/2007 4:06:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,