[DECtalk] A NEW VOICE MAIL SYSTEM USING DECTALK

mattias jonsson mj at mj.mydns.se
Fri Apr 27 15:36:10 EDT 2007

if i call from swiden wich contrycode?
  -----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
  Fran: dectalk-bounces at bluegrasspals.com
[mailto:dectalk-bounces at bluegrasspals.com]For Dectalk at aol.com
  Skickat: den 27 april 2007 20:54
  Till: dectalk at bluegrasspals.com
  Amne: [DECtalk] A NEW VOICE MAIL SYSTEM USING DECTALK

  Hi guys!  I'm doing something that might be of interest.  I use to run a
big voice mail system until it crashed 2 years ago.  I am now rebuilding it.
This new system is big!  It can have options from 10 to 99999999.  The main
menus are all done using Dectalk version 4.40.  I have it all up and
running.  The only thing that didn't install is the Bible.  Option 700
works, but none of the bible options are in yet.

  Anyway, if any of you have Dectalk stuff that you want to add to my
system, let me know.  I have no time limit, and my only rule is no bad
language.

  You can try my system by calling 330-288-0225 or 218-260-2001.  I'm still
building it, so if it doesn't answer, just call back.

  SNOOPI BOTTEN