[DECtalk] (DECTALK0 AN UPDATE ON MY PROGRESS

hank smith hanksmith4 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 20 15:17:23 EST 2006

what is your website?
and is it to late to order software?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dectalk at aol.com
  To: dectalk at bluegrasspals.com
  Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 8:12 AM
  Subject: [DECtalk] (DECTALK0 AN UPDATE ON MY PROGRESS

  First of all I'm in shock!  For the first time ever my computer is running like it has never ran!  This morning I went to upload files and I can upload a single file in just 2 minutes instead of 9 minutes, so I'm freaking out.  I can also multi-task all I want which is also strange!  I love it!

  And it's perfect timing.  I am doing a major update to my files on www.bluegrasspals.com  I had volume problems in every single file, but not any more!  I accidentally discovered how to fix all but one problem.  Yes, I did want stereo, but I ended up with Dectalk coming out of the left speaker and the music coming out of the right.  Not at all what I wanted but I gave up.  You don't notice it on the computer but if you burn and play it on a stereo, yikes!  But, every file now sounds wonderful!

  Now for the bad news.  All who are planning on ordering my software, the release is being delayed.  Everything is good, we just are not done.  And, I have a last minute upgrade that I need to include.  We're not happy campers.

  Anyway, at 3:30 A.M. on Tuesday my files will all be updated.  Enjoy!

  SNOOPI

  http://www.eset.com

  http://www.eset.com