[DECtalk] I SHOULD GIVE UP

tomi geczy at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 14 19:55:31 EST 2006

Woops, you did add it to the classes.  So, ahem.  In my opinion, you do not need to add it to the explorer entry.  Windows realy only cares about the classes.  Once you make the entry though, you need to create a string called . . ..  Well I don't know.  Look at the other entries in the classes section

Hth:

Tni