[DECtalk] (DECTALK) MAKING PROGRESS

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Mar 12 03:08:19 EST 2006

Hi,

For a decent installer, I'm recommending Inno Setup.  I can find the
url if you can't, but I think it's inno-setup.com or .org.  Try
without the dash also.  You also want ISTool which is a qizard so you
don't have to write scripts.  The install creation is similar to
installing a new program but in reverse.  In other words, with the
wizard, you fill in info you need such as program title, directory
path, etc and it does the rest.  It's all quite nice.  I haven't
tried it without the wizard but it doesn't look too complicated.