[DECtalk] Red Dwarf files up, really this time

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 11 23:07:19 EST 2006

Hi,
I hope to get them, or a few of them at least, converted later tonight.  I'm
going to be busy for most of tomorrow.  If anybody else wants to take a
crack at downloading, editing to remove any errors or querks, convert to MP3
and reupload I'd be glad for you to do it.  If anybody wants to do this, the
music file is available, just let me know.
Jayson.