[DECtalk] Multiple Languages and DECtalk

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 11 18:50:45 EST 2006

Hi,
I believe DEC went to multiple language support somewhere around DECtalk
software 4.2.  The 4.2 software for the DECtalk PC came with a new program
called usa.exe which was loaded onto the DECtalk PC board.  I think that had
something to do with multi-language support.  Unfortunately I don't have a
foreign version, or even know if there ever was such a thing, they may have
just been thinking about the future.
Jayson.