[DECtalk] Red Dwarf files up, really this time

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 11 15:25:49 EST 2006

Ok, it seems like my script wasn't working like I thought.  So that's why
you always test stuff, right?  Anyway, it was a simple permission problem
and now everything should be working.  I moved the two files into their
proper place manually this time but that shouldn't be necessary any more.
And for those of you afraid to download huge wav files, don't worry.  The
current format of these files is text, usable by any DECTalk demo
application.  Later this evening I'll look at the episodes, do any necessary
edits, reupload them and do the MP3 conversion.
Jayson.