[DECtalk] Test message for Snoopi

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 15:10:27 EST 2006

Dennis Klatt moved up to higher ground in 1987.   My friend Dave said I
should write Dennis now makes speech synthesizers for  angelic beings.

But seriously, Dennis past away before I could meet  him.  So you might say
I've been adopted on to the team that is now working  on Dectalk because I know
it so well.  I might meet his family soon, so I'm  excited.

My software hit another delay.  We cannot get the  install to work right.  We
fix one problem and something else fails.   We couldn't figure out the one
program that someone on this list  recommended, we just discovered installation
programs but can't afford to buy  one, all the free demos have the features
we need locked out, and we need this  all done my Barch 22nd.

So it's not nice around here, every install test is  failing and we don't
understand why.  We could use some help.  We need  a final master by Sunday.  We
are getting no where  fast.

If anyone can help, we need it.  This install is  making us crazy.  I'm glad
you want to buy it, but first we need to release  it.  We are stuck!

SNOOPI

In a message dated 3/10/2006 10:40:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,