[DECtalk] red dwarf

tomi geczy at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 19:41:17 EST 2006

Hey,

Sure, if you can, give me the account.  I'll try my best to translate those scripts.  Now, if any other people want to transcribe, we could agree that I will do x series and the other people will do this and this series.  This would be to give a fair chance to people.  Let me know if any other people want to transcribe and we certainly  be able to agree on a point.

Regards:

Tomi