[DECtalk] red dwarf

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 8 00:32:34 EST 2006

Hi,
Right now I have no problem hosting them.  In fact, the day I took over the
archive I set up an FTP account for Red Dwarf episode preparers to upload
their files, just like a few people on this list have for preapproved
uploading to the archive except that the Red Dwarf stuff is moved hourly
instead of nightly.  This account is still available and I will provide the
username and password to those individuals responsible for preparing the
scripts.  Once all of Red Dwarf is done, the account will be deleted.
Jayson.