[DECtalk] red dwarf

Matthew Horspool drjaws at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 00:06:31 EST 2006

Hi,

Seasons 9 and 10 I've certainly never heard of!  Everywhere I've seen
Red Dwarf it only goes as far as season 8.

As far as transcribing, the only reason why Sean and I haven't been
doing them is copyright, but now I come to think of it, Jayson's already
hosting the first five seasons with no problem, so he could probably
take on the extra three.  I'll take this up with Jayson in private
E-mail.

Any help in transcribing is appreciated, but Too Many Cooks Spoil the
Brath.

---

Matthew F.  Horspool

E-mail: