[DECtalk] non-dectalk question

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Mon Mar 6 22:29:37 EST 2006

I doubt everlock is still used these days any more. Dongles hooked to USB
are probably the best if one can get them, but should have a pass-through
port to maximize convenience. I wish they'd come up with a master dongle,
sort of like the SIM on a cell phone. I heard in some countries, that SIM
gets you in to places, logs into networks, etc as well as making the phone
work. People should be able to not have to toss out the music they get just
because of a virus, system upgrade, or whatever. You don't have to throw
CD's out for a CD player failure.