[DECtalk] non-dectalk question

Missy Hoppe melissah at fuse.net
Mon Mar 6 17:11:47 EST 2006

Hi! I'm still running Windows 98 Second edition. I've goat a 1.7 ghz
system, and no matter what I tried, I couldn't get keynote multimedia to
work. I understand if it won't work under XP, and since I'm probably
upgrading fairly soon, maybe this isn't even worth persuing, but if I am
still using win98, I'd love to find a way to get it to work. The 15 minute
demo would be pretty useless, but I have a licensed version, or at least I
thought I did. Anyway, if they still want to make it copy protected, that's
fine, but they need to find a way to allow those of us with faster machines
to continue using the software we paid for.
Missy