[DECtalk] non-dectalk question

shaun everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Mon Mar 6 15:25:48 EST 2006

loads of stuff aint freeware.
There are things I would like free or open source.
mastertouch, keynote gold multimedia, keysoft 2.4 since that was the last pc version.
I have heard keysoft is supposed to hit pcs one of these days but who knows?
Keysoft and keynote gold speech are still in production for the handheld systems, so maybe thats whats up.