[DECtalk] SETTING REGiSTRY SETTINGS

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sat Mar 4 10:40:55 EST 2006

I'm sorry, I'm still getting use to this list.   Everything seems to post in
delay, a long delay.  I'm on other lists that  post immediately.  So I just
need to remember that this list has up to a  four hour drag for me and could be
longer for some of you.  Plus I'm  excited, so time for me right now seems
longer than it really is.

Sitting in an apartment for a year fixing files would  make anyone crazy.  So
please understand my excitement.

SNOOPI

In a message dated 3/4/2006 1:53:25 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
shaun.e at xtra.co.nz writes:

no its  www.innosetup.com
At 09:12 p.m. 4/03/2006, you  wrote:
>Hi,
>
>You're being unreasonable here.  I just  got your email, there is no
>way I could have heard it until now.   Not everyone drops what they're
>doing because you post something  here.  Why not give it a couple days
>next time?  Let people  listen for themselves and comment.  Thanks for
>sharing it with  the list, I'm looking forward to listening to it.  I
>saved it for  processing later.
>
>The registry thing depends on two major  things.  First, it depends on
>your installer.  You need one  which supports this.  I have a freeware
>one which allows  commercial distribution.  It will do what you want
>but I don't  know how.  You'll have to write a script and read the
>docs.   Second, the OS.  Windows 98 and XP have totally different
>registry formats and implementations.  I tried to do a similar  thing
>with opening files and XP was more complicated.  I suggest  getting a
>good install program which does that for you.  I think  this is the
>url but I might be wrong.  If it doesn't work, write  off  list.
>
>http://www.enno-setup.org/

DECtalk  mailing  list
DECtalk at bluegrasspals.com