[DECtalk] Vocal Writer

Matthew Horspool drjaws at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Mar 4 05:22:48 EST 2006

Hello,

Can I first congratulate the person who created the more recent Vocal
Writer songs?  They're wonderful!  Could that person please contact me
off-list?

Secondly, is there a website where I can download Vocal Writer demo
songs other than those on the archive?

Thirdly, and perhaps more seriously, there are a few songs in the
/vocalwriter directory on the archive that might prevent the
planetmirror mirror if they found out.  I'm wondering if it's worth
moving those to a separate archive which is not mirrored?

---

Matthew F.  Horspool

E-mail:
matthew at thehorspools.com