[DECtalk] new to the list

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 3 06:21:11 EST 2006

Hi,
That's a great idea, but JFW, at least 4.02, doesn't support the Val voice,
just the nine standard DECtalk voices.  And I think even if I could come up
with a way to write to the serial port and send the commands, JFW resets the
synth every so often so the commands wouldn't be effective for very long if
at all.  Bummer.
Jayson.