[DECtalk] The file is up

shaun everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Fri Mar 3 01:18:00 EST 2006

Not sure what the problem is hank.
There seems to be a load of control chars however.
particulary control h.
I don't know what this means.
However I ran in dectalk express on xp once.
I used hal.
Hal started speaking in german then the synth went to junk like lksdfjioewjfoiwjroiewjriodsjfewr
Then the system locked.
I restarted and wondows had lost its hardware database as there was an error.
So time to reformat.
I tried this 6 times and reformatted 6 times.
Direct serial like that may be not liked by the os.
Its the only thing I can figure out.