[DECtalk] Planetmirror reminder

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 2 17:24:04 EST 2006

Hi guys,
I'd like to remind everybody about the mirror of the archive hosted at
Planetmirror.  This raised a lot of issues late last year as I thought the
mirror was going to get pulled for copyright reasons.  They're still
mirroring it but not everything is mirrored for some reason.  But for the
stuff that is there, which does include the Snoopi Botten stuff, downloads
will be much faster from there than from me.  You can access it either...
Via http at http://www.planetmirror.com/pub/dectalk
Or via ftp at ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/dectalk
Also, if any of you have enough space and are willing to host a mirror of
the archive, since the Planetmirror site is a bit questionable from a
copyright perspective, I'd be glad to have you mirror it.  If you are such a
person and need help getting a mirror going let me know and we can work
something out.
Thanks.
Jayson.