[DECtalk] new to the list

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Mar 2 03:27:20 EST 2006

Hi.  You're incorrect.  TellMe used L&H speech.  Specifically,
Jennifer.  I like AT&T better than that but in general I don't like
any software speech including Access32.  That's why it would be nice
to have open source firmware for the Express.  You could still have
flexibility and program the actual unit any way you want.