[DECtalk] dectalk external question

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Mar 2 03:06:01 EST 2006

Hi.  To further add to this, that's what NFB Newsline uses.  It's a
little weird hearing the newspaper read by DEC-Talk over the
phone.  I think they use Express because I read an article about them
using an external speech synth.  It isn't as customizable as it would
be with a computer obviously but it allows one to read the newspaper
that way.  I think it is custom software.