[DECtalk] dectalk external question

hank smith hanksmith4 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 2 00:08:17 EST 2006

well I got the demo recorded
also I just got a 25 pin to 9 pin cable plug with one of those gender
adapters hooked in to the comm port of the dectalk and it still aint working
with jaws grrrrrrrr not sure what I am doing wrong here but I did get a
recording of it powering up etc so  take a listen smiles
its on the ftp under incomming
thanks
hank