[DECtalk] MAC

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Mar 1 03:36:17 EST 2006

Hi.  Here is a slight clarification for you.  Linux itself is just an
operating system kernel.  There is no such thing as a Linux
command.  What you want are the gnu tools which run just as well on
Linux, BSD OS, Unix, Mac, and Windows.  There are DOS ports as well
but are often unreliable.  I'm not sure what platform you're on since
it sounds like you want old Mac stuff so I can't direct you to a
download site.  You also say DOS 6.22 so that implies PC.  You can
get Windows ports of many gnu tools from here.  They all seem to work
well.  Write off list if you have more to say since this is off topic.

http://gnuwin32.sf.net/