[DECtalk] Copyright violation

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 14:49:17 EDT 2006

No it aint! No one is SELLING it.  SELLING is the key  word.

Gees, go into my archives if you want to scream copy right  violation.
However, none of my stuff is for sale.  I'm just showing  off.

By the way, I did the same song.  I do tons of demo  stuff.  None of it is
for sale.

By the way, the name of it is "Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm".  You left  off one set
of M's.  I'm just giving the song it's proper  credit.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 6/4/2006 6:42:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,