[DECtalk] Hello all

Holden hmacs at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 15 18:24:27 EDT 2006

Hello.

  My name is Holden McFarland. I'm sixteen years old, and I'm bored. I have this fascination with Dectalk, for some strange reason. Last summer, I was doing some experimentation. I'd heard some people doing things with Dectalk, and found this demo program on the Net. I downloaded it, and wondered, Is this the program everyone used to do this stuff? So I went online, found a text archive containing the text versions of some peoples' Dectalk work, pasted it into this program, and lo, it worked. So then I started wondering how this could be done. I am now more proficient than I was at the time, but I'm still not an expert. Just my    introduction.

n  Holden

Holden
Cedric, Noble Order of Long-dead Scottish knights
Juan, the American Mexican
Gore, from the Scrolls of King  Duncan, Head of the "Manslaughter" Comission

And also, the Lord of the Galaxy

http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=15414

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks.php?r=15414

http://gh.ffshrine.org/manga/?r=15414