[DECtalk] THE QUESTION MARK

shaun everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Tue Feb 28 22:33:14 EST 2006

You can't get on because its a secure server and I am not allowd to share.
the server only does software on request so it aint perminant.
but if jayson wants I can upload the software.
The server is mostly audio.
Mostly narated moovies, books, mp3s and old time radio.
anyone wanting information you will have to mail me.
And anyone interested will have to mail me to.
Sorry but if I post info here and someone  starts downloading from my account I will get banned.
jayson, I will send you the files if you wish to upload them.