[DECtalk] THE QUESTION MARK

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 27 16:02:48 EST 2006

Hi,
Is the 4.40 demo available for download somewhere?  I'd like to see it.
Also, have you looked at my Playdec program?  This program pretty much gives
any DECtalk demo software command line ability.  With it, you can associate
.dec files with it and automatically open up DECtalk files provided they
have a .dec extension.
Jayson.