[DECtalk] Test message for Snoopi

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 12:49:02 EST 2006

I can't easily use dashes.  I'm disabled and  upload some of these to my own
site.  I'm new at doing links and they often  take me a few tries.  Plus I
have a vision problem.  So doing  everything lowercase is hard, looking for
errors is hard, plus I type with one  finger.  So adding an underline is one more
added thing that I'm just not  ready for.  I know I should, but these links are
strange.  I can do  the URL in my sleep, they just sometimes take 5 times
before it works.  I  can't see it well enough to edit it, so I have to re-type
the entire link each  time.  I wish XP could magnify, it would help.

I had a DOS Magic magnifier that I loved because hot  keys could turn it on
and off and set the magnifications.  When I was  forced into Windows I tried a
program called Zoom and hated it.  See, I  can't use a mouse, so I use the
number pad to move the mouse.  In Zoom,  magnifications couldn't be set with hot
keys, so I have to move the fricken  mouse all over to control zoom.  It then
tracks my mouse.  So I ended  up losing my place all the time.  It takes me 15
secounds to move my mouse  across the screen, so Zoom really slowed me down
and my computer  actually.

So I deleted Zoom about a year ago.  I have  everything set at 18 font, only
it does no good on the actual internet where  stuff is 12 font or less.

That's why my AOL pages have large text, so I can see  it.  I know it drives
people away when they have to scroll, but I can't  help it.  I wonder if large
text messes up  screen readers?

Anyway, what's a discription?  Well, not what is  it, duh!  I mean how do you
do it?

SNOOPI

In a message dated 2/25/2006 8:43:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,