[DECtalk] Test message for Snoopi

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 23:00:04 EST 2006

I can't do it now because I'm on deadlines, but I can  put links up on my
other places;

_http://hometown.aol.com/dectalk/myhomepage.index.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/dectalk/myhomepage.index.html)
_http://hometown.aol.com/dectalk/radio.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/dectalk/radio.html)

I have a Pastor Snoopi page but I forget the  URL.  I have links to it
though.  Plus I just gave out _www.bluegrasspals.com/dectalk_
(http://www.bluegrasspals.com/dectalk)  to  a list of 500 people.  So you guys will get hits.

Say, there are kids on my other list.  Can  bluegrass.com have rated
sections?  Some of the files kids shouldn't  hear.  I personally love doing smut, but
because some of my customers are  kids I can't do the stuff I want to do.  I
um, ran an adult sex line in  Minnesota using Dectalk.  Some of those files on
bluegrasspals.com don't  come close to what I can do.  If bluegrass had rated
sections I'd do some  wild stuff.  My line had so many calls that it jammed
the phone  company.  I'd want a passcode before I'd do that stuff on the
internet.  Bill Clinton and Monica would be good.

Anyway, I love all the files on Bluegrasspals but I  just worry about kids
hearing some of that stuff.

SNOOPI

In a message dated 2/25/2006 3:56:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,