[DECtalk] Test message for Snoopi

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 25 19:27:39 EST 2006

Hi,
I agree that we could certainly link our sites to each other.  That would
probably be the extent of what we could do without moving one or the other
site entirely.  Snoopy, you are welcome to mirror the DECtalk archive or any
part thereof if you so desire.  From a recent download or two I think you
have a faster connection than I do, but you might not have the space to
support that.  I run my own server, so have virtually all the space I want,
but my connection is a bit on the slow side.
Jayson.