[DECtalk] Test message for Snoopi

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 25 16:28:16 EST 2006

Hi,
Try a program called Shareaza at www.shareaza.com.  It can connect to
Gnutella, Gnutella2 and Edonkey (spelling).  It's open source so there's no
spyware or adware.  Also, if you have a good musical instrument hooked up to
your computer via MIDI or have a good software synthesizer, look for MIDI
files on the net.  MIDI files take almost no time to download since they
aren't actual audio but just computer data.  But you need a good instrument
or synth to make them sound good.  But with a MIDI there will be no vocals,
at all.
Jayson.