[DECtalk] Test message for Snoopi

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 11:13:03 EST 2006

I program it by hand.  It takes hours but it's a  lot of fun.  I have a
portable communication device with Dectalk built  in.  So I do the programming on
that.  I have two CD's out, I give  concerts, and on March 26th I'm
re-releasing software that teaches people how to  program songs.

The software was released a year ago but it had  unexpected bugs.  It was
going to be updated but we decided to do it all  totally different for a endless
number of reasons.  So all sales were  stopped for what was going to be two
months but bugs kept setting us back.   We now have the new version almost ready
to burn, so I'm excited!  It will  come with Dectalk, over 1000 pre-programed
songs, demo tracks, teaching tracks,  pictures of the team that created
Dectalk, and this CD is loaded with  stuff.  I work for Fonix and got permission to
use the older good version  of Dectalk.  (Thank God)  Anything past version
4.6 I can't  stand!  So I was as happy when I got the go ahead to use it.  It's
out  of memory of Dennis Klatt, so it's a very special project that I'm
thrilled  about.

I'm hoping sales go well for my next project.   The demos I'm posting on
_www.bluegrasspals.com_ (http://www.bluegrasspals.com)  are not just for  fun.  My
goal is to record a 3rd CD of popular songs like the ones on the  site.  I
want to try and create a Dectalk fad in the general public, kind  of how rap got
started.  I think if people realise they can program vocal  parts that have
human quality.  I'm hoping it will generate a new style of  music using
Dectalk.  So I hope this software does  well.

SNOOPI

In a message dated 2/24/2006 9:19:18 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,