[DECtalk] Archive changes

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 20 18:44:10 EST 2006

This is a resend of an earlier post.  Mailman got stuck for some reason,
sorry if you get this twice.

Hi guys,
Snoopi Botten contacted me last night and requested that "Deep In My Heart"
be moved from the Miscellaneous folder to a new folder, so I have done that.
There is now a "Snoopi Botten" folder at the site and this contains three
files, two of which he sent me just today.  I expect he'll be sending more
files and they will also be put there.  He should be on this list but he
told me he hasn't been receiving mail from here so I don't know what's up
with that.
Jayson.