[DECtalk] Getting Dectalk To Sing Independent Vocal Parts

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 20:38:51 EST 2006

if you want to send me part of the 2 files, I can get  you started so you
have something to go by.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 12/29/2006 4:45:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
musicalman1 at comcast.net writes:

Is it just with the rests, or is it with every phoneme? If  it's with every
phoneme, it could cause problems. However I suspect that this  is not a problem
with phonemes, because sometimes I'd make a song and have to  put an extra
note in there and everything would stay in sync. Since I have a  whole bunch of
time now I will test it and let you know how it turns out.  Thanks for the
information about the rests, it finally answers the question  why one of my works
had two voices going out of sync. Now I know the answer! I  also learned long
ago that you can not put two phonemes together, say duw.  Instead they have
to be seperated and otherwise it'll go all out of sync. I am  not going to even
try having background music, because I know it's going to be  harder then
having two voices with there own parts.