[DECtalk] Getting Dectalk To Sing Independent Vocal Parts

Raymond Grote musicalman1 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 29 14:40:11 EST 2006

I know now that there's a bug in the thing. At least with rests. Who knows
with the other phonemes? I am going to find out.
As for posting samples, I do not think I'd need them. It's going to be a
nightmare if I start synchronizing voice with background music, that will be
a long, long while from now.